|Engine Type:||Diesel||Part Number:||8-98023526-1 1-12111976-0|
|Product Name:||PISTON||Piston Diameter:||105MM|
|Applicable To Model:||EG70R-3 MA200 SR2000G ZR125HC ZR950JC ZW220 ZW220-HCMF ZW250 ZW250-HCMF ZX170W-3 ZX170W-3-AMS ZX170W-3DARUMA ZX190W-3 ZX190W-3-AMS ZX190W-3DARUMA ZX190W-3M ZX200-3 ZX200-3F ZX210-3-AMS ZX210-3-HCME ZX210H-3 ZX210K-|
6HK1 Isuzu Engine Spare Parts,
1-12111976-0 Engine Spare Parts,
8-98023526-1 Engine Piston
6HK1 isuzu 6hk1 engine spare parts piston 8-98023526-1 1-12111976-0
|part number:||8-98023526-1 1-12111976-0|
|Warranty period:||high quality low price long life|
1. Model: Mitsubishi 6HK1 Piston
2. Our products use for: Construction Machinery Cars: Excavator- Loader -Forklift -Bulldozer-etc
3. Good quality, newly developed, we have the most widest/completed range of excavator Mitsubishi piston in our market
4. Competitive price, fast delivery time
5. Beside Mitsubishi engine piston, We also supply many other types excavator engine pistons for different brands: CUMMINS, ISUZU, ERPILAR, HITACHI, SUMITOMO, KATO, DAEWOO, HYUNDAI, KOBESTEELL, Volvo, etc.
6. Products range: Piston, Piston Pin, Liner, Crankshaft, Gasket Kit, Connecting Rod, Bearing Bush, Camshaft, Cylinder Block, Cylinder Head and etc.
Related engine products:
The piston is the reciproing part in the cylinder block of an automobile engine. The basic structure of the piston can be divided into top, head and skirt. The top of the piston is the main part of the combustion chamber, and its shape is related to the type of combustion chamber selected. Flat top pistons are widely used in gasoline engines and have the advantage of small heat absorption area. There are many kinds of dimples on the top of the piston of a diesel engine. The shape, loion and size of the pit must meet the requirements of mixture formation and combustion. The whole piston can be divided into three parts: piston top, piston head and piston skirt. The main function of the piston is to withstand the combustion pressure in the cylinder and transmit the force to the crankshaft through the piston pin and connecting rod.
Contact Person: He Zhenguang