|Engine Oil Pump
|Applicable To Model:
|EX200-5 EX120 ZX210 ZX200 ZX230 EX120-5
6bg1 new original engine oil pump 1-13100277-0 1-13100277-0 Engine Oil Pump
|high quality low price long life
6BG1T Overhaul Kit
6BG1T Piston Kit
6BG1T cylinder engine piston
6BG1T cylinder liner/sleeve
6BG1T Complete Gasket Kit
6BG1T cylinder head gasket
6BG1T cylinder head
6BG1T cylinder block
6BG1T engine assembly
6BG1T intake valve
6BG1T exhaust valve
6BG1T intake valve seat
6BG1T exhaust valve seat
6BG1T valve guide
6BG1T connecting rod
6BG1T main bearing group
6BG1T Connecting rod bearing set
6BG1T fuel pump
6BG1T fuel injection pump
Related engine products:
The oil pump replacement method is very simple. First, you need to drain all the oil, disassemble the engine oil pan, and remove the oil pump assembly for replacement. It is important to understand the main causes of oil pump problems. Here Xiaobian also introduces you to the common faults of the oil pump:
1. Inflate. Refers to the oil pump passing the air bubbles through the engine along with the oil. After the engine oil is aerated, its lubriing performance decreases, which can cause malfunctions. One phenomenon that occurs when the oil is aerated is that all hydraulic valve lifters are noisy.
2. The casting is broken. Cracked pump castings, usually caused by uneven pump installation. Installers should read the Precautions Sheet that came with the pump they purchased to gain the knowledge necessary to properly install the pump.
3. The intermediate shaft is damaged. Particles of foreign matter (falling foreign matter from valve stem seals, fragments of bearings, locking rings from valve lifters and plastic cams, falling parts from sprockets) will enter the pump chamber through the suction screen. If large particles are left between the gears or impellers, the pump will seize. At this time, the intermediate shaft may be twisted and broken.
4. The pressure reducing valve is stuck. The fit tolerances of the oil pump pressure relief valve are very tight. If foreign matter enters the pump, it can cause the relief valve to jam. If the relief valve is stuck open, it will cause low or no oil pressure. If the pressure relief valve is stuck closed, it will often cause damage to the oil filter. The pressure relief valve on a Jeep's V-6 engine often gets stuck in the closed position when the car is driven off-road. This is due to the fact that the front axle cover bulges or dents the aluminum timing case cover where the oil pump assembly is installed, resulting in damage to the oil filter.
5. The gear or impeller is worn. Abrasive particles (dirt, casting slag, machining residue and wear particles) can scratch impellers or gears
6. The internal gap is too large. Increased oil pump clearance will cause oil pressure to drop.
Contact Person: He Zhenguang